Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 3: Fireside Luncheon

Today I had meetings early with the CEO and then I started to set up my computer and cubicle area. But then at 11:30 there was a luncheon as part of the 15 year Net Optics celebration. But the first thing I did this morning was to grab my camera and start taking pictures. I know my kids want to see as much as possible so here are some of the pictures...

first one was outside our hotel




And then once I got to the office I took a couple for of the desk so the kids can see where I'll be working.












As you can see there is a lot of potential here. I just need some pictures of my kids, maybe some pictures they can draw for me and a plant or something and it will be REALLY NICE! For now it's just nice.









Then there was the luncheon itself. Everyone got to have lunch in a big tent just outside in the parking lot.


And here is my new boss, his name is Dennis...



So those are the pictures that I have from the luncheon but I also took some pictures of the hotel and the car.











No comments:

Post a Comment