Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 2: tour the warehouse

Hey everyone! So I miss everyone but both days I've been here it's been 75 degrees and clear skies, I think I could get used to this! But I would live in Canada if it means I get to be with my family every day (yes that was a cheap shot at Canada).

So today I was in the office and started to meet people in the office. It was great to get to see who I would be working with and what I could do to help out around the office. I also got to move into my cubicle (pictures coming) and get my computer. Yup I'm typing on my Mac right now. So far I've only had to reboot it twice (I miss my PC).

Then after being in the office all morning it was back off to the warehouse to do some more work. The work in the warehouse is building a network from the ground up. I mentioned it the last post but all the vendors there volunteer time and resources to be a part of this.

The following videos are actually one video that I had to cut into two.

Part 1


Part 2


So I know it wasn't that much but I'll try to get some more pictures tomorrow. As you can see it's not super fancy but it was actually pretty fun. I didn't think work could be this fun, who knew?

2 comments:

  1. well i'm glad that's fun to you, cause it does not look fun to me. But 75 and sunny THAT sounds like fun!!!!!! Does anyone talk to anybody else there or are they all just WAY to busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There isn't a lot of talking, most people there are there represent their company. But after doing this long enough Aron knows a good handful of them and they are friendly towards each other.

    ReplyDelete